Flower Clips In Her Hair
- Pull hair back in sections and place one every few inches for a lovely row of flowers going down the back of her head.
- Attach one or more flower hair clips for babies to a soft, stretchy crochet or lace headband for a cute accessory.
- Place a flower clip on a hat–a sunbonnet, visor, kufi hat, cowboy hat or whatever she likes–for both functionality and style.
Flower Clips On Her Clothes
- Attach a flower clip to the pocket of an ordinary shirt to add some flair.
- Place one on each shoulder; especially cute with romper-type outfits and bib overalls.
- Clip one on her skirt near her hip.
Flower Clips on Her Accessories
- Place flower clips on her sandals, flip flops or tennis shoes.
- Clip a few on her school bag.
- Add one or more flower clips to a belt for a quick and simple fashion upgrade.
- Use a flower clip or two on a decorative scarf.
What other creative uses have you found for girls flowers clips? Share with us in the comments, and snap a picture and enter it in our monthly photo contest for the chance to win a gift certificate to Girls Crochet Headbands.
Hey, Reader! Yes you! Leave a comment about flower clips and we’ll give you 15% off your next purchase! (Valid until 3/12/14)