- Pigtails: To ramp them up try creating finger curls in your daughter’s hair the night before when it’s wet from the bath. Clip each pigtail with a sweet bow or ribbon in the color and pattern of your choice.
- Pony tail: Leave it long and lush and use a ribbon to tie it up with a beautiful bow.
- Braids: Make a smaller braid and braid it through the bigger braid. Another idea: Create patterns with the braids, such as a heart or Easter egg.
- Topknot: Better for girls a little older who won’t eat or pull out bobby pins This look is more sophisticated and create drama and elegance.
- Bows and Flower Clips: Use spring pastels or florals, in colors that match or complement her outfit. Check out these cute bows and flower clips with a chick resin that is perfect for Easter Sunday!
Whatever you do with your daughter’s hair, it will be sure to turn heads this spring. Have fun and experiment!