It’s hard not to talk baby when you’re a new parent, and celebrity moms are no different. See what Evelyn Lozada, Jessie James and Kathryn LaNasa recently had to say about new motherhood.
- According to reality television star Evelyn Lozada — spanking-new mom to Carl Leo — a new baby is the best thing ever. “I’m so in love with Baby Leo.” Lozada told Hollywood Life. “The most adorable things about him are his perfectly shaped mouth and slanted eyes.”
- And the new mom should know, Lozada says she spends massive amounts of time just watching her baby boy sleep. “I’m supposed to sleep when he’s asleep, but instead I stare at the funny faces he makes…”
- Carl Leo was born just shy of 4 a.m.on March 22, 2014, according to People magazine. Weighing in at 8 lbs, Leo is the son of Carl Crawford — outfielder for the L.A. Dodgers.
- According to all reports, the new parents are making out fine, but then both have children from previous relationships — Lozada, a 20-year-old daughter; and Crawford, a nine-year-old son and 8 month-old daughter.
- Country singing sensation, Jessie James, and hubby Eric Decker recently welcomed a daughter into the world. Vivianne Rose was born March 18, 2014 at 5:36 a.m., according to Huff Post. By all reports, the singer and her NFL-star husband couldn’t be happier.
- “Generally, we enjoy everything we do.” James stated, “We’re going to balance it just the way we’ve been balancing it.”
- And the way they’ve been balancing it seems to be working. Stars of the E! reality show, “Eric and Jessie: Game On”, the couple was married in the spotlight, had their first child in the spotlight, and yet continue to avoid drama and intrigue. James recently cut a Twitter session short because, “Baby girl is up now. Gotta go nurse.”
- LaNasa, probably best known for her 5-year stint as Lydia on Two-and-a-Half Men, gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on March 25, 2014, at 5:21 p.m., says Ace Showbiz, and still the former ballerina-turned-actress hasn’t lost her sense of humor.
- “At the end of this pregnancy. Do I look fat in this jacket?”, LaNasa tweeted, just days before the birth of Baby Eloise McCue Show. LaNasa and hubby, Grant Show, of “Devious Maids”, have managed to keep both their wits and their wit around them throughout the pregnancy, often trading quips on Twitter about the size of LaNasa’s growing profile.
- The two have been keeping a low profile since the birth of Baby Eloise, but we can’t wait to hear more from this cute-as-a-button couple.
Who’s your favorite celebrity mom?